So many people give very generously to make Blessed Sacrament one of the most beautiful parishes in the Memphis Area. Our liturgies, ministries, programs, and events bring long-time church members, returning Catholics, and new converts together to build community, encourage spiritual growth, and extend support to neighbors in need. Your support allows Blessed Sacrament to persevere in the mission of bringing the Gospel to others.
Gifts of Cash: Please make checks payable to Blessed Sacrament Church and mail to:
Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church
2564 Hale Avenue
Memphis, TN 3811
Automatic Giving: With e-Offering, your Sunday giving to Blessed Sacrament’s is easier. Your offering is automatically deducted from your checking account or charged to your credit card. Enroll today!
e-Offering has many benefits for you and for Blessed Sacrament’s:
- Simple: You save time writing checks.
- Safe: Your transactions and records are secure and their confidentiality guaranteed.
- Flexible: You choose whether to make your gift weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly.
- Convenient: On those Sundays when you’re not able to be at Mass at Blessed Sacrament’s, you don’t have to worry about missing an offering.
- Effortless: Instead of scrambling for cash or a pen at offertory time, it now becomes a moment to offer your gratitude to God.
- You’re in control: You can budget your parish giving based on your total financial circumstances.
- Your parish has the resources it needs: It provides a dependable income stream to support Blessed Sacrament’s liturgies, ministries, and programs.
It’s easy to participate in e-Offering. You can enroll online, or complete the enrollment form, place it in the collection basket on Sunday, or return it to the parish office. For more information or for assistance in giving to Blessed Sacrament‘s, please contact the Church Office at (901) 452-1543.
Online Enrollment: To have your offerings made automatically from your checking account or credit card, please visit the Automatic Giving Registration at VancoServices.com and complete their registration process.
Enrollment Form: To have your offerings made automatically from your checking account or credit card, please complete the form Automatic Giving Brochure and Form (PDF), place it in the collection basket on Sunday, or return it to the parish office.
Tributes and Memorials: Tribute and memorial donations provide a unique opportunity to remember family and friends. When you make your gift, we will send a notification of your thoughtfulness to whomever you designate. Please contact the Church Office at (901) 452-1543 or donate online.
Matching Gifts: If your employer has a program for matching gifts, you may be able to increase your support of Blessed Sacrament. Please contact your employer’s human resources department to see whether it offers a matching gift program.
Planned Giving: Making a planned gift ensures that Blessed Sacrament’s can sustain its ministries and programs for generations to come. By remembering Blessed Sacrament’s in your will, living trust, life insurance policy, or retirement plan, you help ensure a bright future for Blessed Sacrament’s. To learn more, contact the Church Office at (901) 452-1543.